Ultraxide is a highly-effective disinfectant (composition) formulated as a protection against the spread of contagious animal diseases which can be acquired from contaminated poultry hatcheries, livestock buildings, feed and farm equipments, slaughter houses, processing plants and others.
– Kills viruses, bacteria, mycoplasma, mould, yeast protozoa and fungi (including ringworm) in less than 5 minutes contact time
– Active even in the presence of organic material
– Residual activity up to 7 days for maximum protection
– Suitable for use in food processing areas
– Non-corrosive, applicable on stainless and mild steel, zinc, copper, brass, tin,aluminium,rubber and Perspex
– Easy to handle
– Pleasant smell