Tekno-B Injectable Solution is a yellow coloured, clear, sterile vitamin solution. Each ml contains 100 mg of vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) and 10 mg of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl).
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Tekno-B is used in all domestic animals to treat vitamin B1 and B6 deficiency related situations.
– In toxicities caused by consuming fern, corn silage, molasses, moldy and rotten feed and neurological disorders due to B1 vitamin deficiency caused by cases such as consuming raw fish
– General state of irritability and hypersensitivity
– Vitamins B1 and B6 deficiency related diseases such as increased sensitivity, anorexia, slowing or stopping in growth, gait disorders, parasitic infections, general weakness, diseases causing myelin loss in peripheral nerves and polioencephalomalacia
– In the case of microcytic or hypochromic anaemia, dry scaled dermatitis, alopecia
– As supportive treatment in gastrointestinal disorders and infections
ADMINISTRATION ROUTES AND AMOUNTS
Tekno-B is used by intramuscular, intravenous and subcutaneous routes. The administration is performed as long as the treatment requires. Doses are as shown below, unless advised otherwise by the veterinarian:
|Cattle – Buffalo – Horse||10 – 20 ml|
|Veal calf – Foal (less than 1 year old)||5 – 10 ml|
|Calf – Foal||3 – 5 ml|
|Sheep – Goat||3 – 5 ml|
|Lamb – Kid||1 – 2 ml|
|Dog – Cat||0.5 – 2 ml|
Withdrawal period is 0 (zero) days for meat and milk.
50 ml, 100 ml and 250 ml in amber coloured glass vials inside cardboard boxes.