Joints • Mobility • Action
Omega 3 + Glucosamine + MSM + Chondroitin + Hyaluronic Acid
EliteFlex Forte is a new generation feed supplement to support mobility in high performance horse and racing camels.
• Research has shown Omega 3 may safely support the relief of inflammation and pain caused by arthritis, as well as slowing joint dehydration.
• Hyaluronic Acid is composed of d-Glucoronic acid and N acetyl D glucosamine and is found in both the extracellular and intracellular matrix, especially in the soft connective tissues of horses and camels. Hyaluronic Acid is noted for its ability to form highly viscous solutions making Hyaluronic acid the primary constituent of Synovial fluid (JOINT LUBRICANT) in the joints of horses and camels.
• Glucosamine enhances the level of glycosaminoglycans in the joint. These are the ‘building blocks’ in the cartilage matrix. Glucosamine will increase the hyaluronate content in the joint. Hyaluronate is a fundamental component of synovial fluid – the joint lubricant.
• Chondroitin Sulphate is a natural ‘water magnet’ in the joint to withstand constant compression and concussion. Chondroitin sulphate also inhibits ‘the cartilage chewing’ enzymes that are present in damaged joints
• Chelated Zinc together with sulphur forms the structural tissue we know as keratin
• Vitamin E – Proven antioxidant
• Lysine – Essential building block for muscle protein
EliteFlex Forte should be added to the normal feed ration.
Camels To Start: Feed 50ml per day for 60-120 days.