BROAD SPECTRUM DISINFECTANT SOLUTION %2,8 ACTIVE IODINE
Active Ingredients and Excipients Amount
• Iodine %2,8 (w/w)
• Phosphoric Acid %18 (w/w)
• Isopropyl Alcohol %15 (w/w)
• Solvents and Stabilizators Completer
ALCOREX causes to die all Gram (+) and Gram (-) bacteria, fungal, and spores including the viruses by
transforming the protein and enzyme structures to oxidant disulfide and disrupts the functions. It has a long-lasting effect because of the phosphoric acid which are included. ALCOREX’s disinfectant effect is increased because of the active ionic compounds which is includes and with solving the heavy dirt and the oil.
• As a disinfectant for buildings that need hygiene, in factories, in veterinary clinics, in barns, in hatcheries,
• As a disinfectant for water tanks and water-pipes
• As a disinfectant for animal transportation vehicles, water tanks, and potable water lines, ALCOREX is suitable for use
• As a disinfectant for incubators, other tools and equipment,
• In alum lesions, in the mucosa, in feed wounds, and in piyetens
USAGE AND DOSAGE:
• It is used in the ratio of 1/400 for disinfection of buildings such as poultry houses, barns, animal shelters, hatcheries, veterinary clinics, and for disinfection of tools, and equipment.
• It is used in the ratio of 1/1500 for disinfection of water-pipes, nipples in poultry houses, and water.
• It is used in the ratio of 1/100 for disinfection of vehicle wheels and foot pool.
• It is diluted in the ratio of 1/200 for disinfection of air. 100 ml is enough for 1 mƿ.
• It is used in the ratio of 1/250 for foot-and-mouth disease.
It is launched in 100 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 1 lt, 5 lt,
20 lt packages.